Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A snowy Wednesday...

Wasn't that a nice little treat from Mother Nature? Everything looked very pretty this morning and it really wasn't a big deal driving, etc. A fun bee last night. Consuelo brought a lovely chocolate cake (homemade) and we had tea and toasted Lois for her birthday. Lori, LA, Lois, Consuelo and myself. Cath and Mare - hope school is going well. Dolores - hoping you and Gracie are happy and healthy. Pam - sounds like you had a tough week at work last week - hope this one's better. Lois brought two quilt tops - another vintage Pooh and a very colorful Roman coins - very cute and I totally forgot to take pictures. She and George had Donovan all to themselves for a day while he and his Dad were here. They had a ball. Lori is still living through the (de)construction. The McCabes are all well - LA did you finish Dear John? She had 40 pages left! We discussed books and movies and blogs - Consuelo has finally grasped the Pioneer Woman - and stayed up till midnight reading the romance parts!!! Wahoo and giddayup. I found a blog yesterday - called Sew What - these girls have pulled together lots of free tutorials - very cool. I'll put it in the favorites list. I made this fabric basket and box from tutorials - lots of cool, free stuff out there ladies!




I made this last week but already gave it to a frend for her birthday - so I didn't have it for S&T - but here's a picture.


How about our snazzy countdown ticker???!!! That's courtesy of LA - you are the best!! Thanks for the link and it works great! I think that's it ladies.....any other news that I forgot? Enjoy the rest of the week.....piece.....


3 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Thanks for the post, Jean. Glad to SEE what I missed. : / I was feeling under the weather. Nice job with the count down!

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - hope you're feeling better! We missed you....

Consuelo said...

I really missed seeing your "show" quilt in person, Pam. Can't wait!