Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's official....

I'm old and have the paperwork to prove it.....we were online tonight trying to book a vacation in June.  Looking at the room rates, I noticed the AARP rate.....hello! Went to the AARP site, signed myself up, printed out my card and we saved over $100 when we booked the place. Finally - a positive to go with the aching back, creaking knees, EOD and menopausal crankiness. A good day! Hope everyone else is well. Is Kevin McCabe feeling better? He was sick last week....poor little guy. And did Kieran escape the germs? Talked with Consuelo tonight and she's recovering from her bout with little kid germs - tonsillitis and the like. Congrats to Pam and Scott for the final move to DE......it's all over but the signing. I stopped by and retrieved St. Joseph from under the bush - I have him for the next person who wants to sell a house. Although, I hope no other Quiltmama is planning on heading out of town for a while. Pam - I hope we get to see you over the holidays - and thanks for your kind Thanksgiving invitation. Lois is enjoying her new furnace, I'm sure. I can host a bee next week (Monday or Tuesday) - it should be a light homework week.....what night works for most folks? Let me know your thoughts.......enjoy the rest of the week....can you believe we're on the downside of November? Piece......

No comments: