Friday, January 13, 2012

Another Friday....

Another week has slipped by....and still no %$&* (that four-letter word for frozen white stuff)......hate to even bring it up - but I'm so glad. Anyhow....how is everyone? Haven't hardly talked to anyone recently.....I'm happy to host a bee on Monday night - hope you can come by. I started something interesting at the beginning of the year.....it's a Daily Challenge. Every day they send me an email - to do something for myself - something healthy. Everything has been very easy to do so far...it's kind of neat....the other thing I've looked into more is Pinterest. Oy! So much eye candy.....it's seriously like a black hole or something....so cool! Not much happening at Casa Burke....I started a wallhanging this week but no finished projects lately. Over the holidays saw 'Crazy Stupid Love' and 'The Decendents' - would recommend both of them. Think that's it....take care people....hope to see you Monday evening.....piece....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Mamas!!! Have FUN tonight, girls. ; )