Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gracias, Consuelo

Had a lovely bee last night at Casa de Conselo. Her dining table was sporting a colorful table cover that she brought back from Mexico City.... just beautiful......we sat on the screened porch and had a nice chat. We also had some nice Creamsicle drinks, endorsed by Mrs. Henderson SR. Yummy. Cathy, Lois, Lori, LA and myself were there. We missed those who were off doing other fun things. We heard tales from Mexico City and caught up on everyone's news.

I finished my hand-pieced and hand-quilted granny square wallhanging...


I also had a monster-sized t-shirt quilt top....I'll post a picture when it's quilted. Lois brought a picture of a beautiful breast cancer quilt that she finished and has already given to her cousin who is going through treatments now. It will bring her such comfort!

We also talked about the Olympics. Consuelo mentioned the swimmers' lip-dub to Call Me Maybe......here's the link. It is so cute!

She mentioned that the Harvard baseball team had done it too....here's the link to that - it is just hilarious!! I think we should do something like this on our next road trip. Consuelo - I dub thee the director!!!

Think that's it......take care everyone until next time.....piece.

No comments: