Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bee and other Buzz....

Hello, ladies.....Happy almost Friday! Had a nice, albeit small, bee on Tuesday night - myself, Lori and Consuelo. Had a lovely cup of tea and caught up on the past week. Here's the show & tell:

I finally finished my second witch hanging - this one is for me!


This is the class craft that Lori is doing for Ryan's class at Sacred Heart - each kid drew themselves as a stick figure and she's making it into a large pillow - so cute!


Tomorrow, Leigh Anne starts her Breast Cancer 3-day walk - sixty miles to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer. We love you and are so proud of you, kiddo!! You rock and we'll be rooting for you. If you want to root in person, here's a link for spectators. Also - Gerry is going to try to text when and where she expects to be on Saturday and Sunday if you want to go. I'll pass along any info I receive. Kerry D is having a blast in Italy - check out her blog here. Her pictures are spectacular! Hope everyone else is well......peace.

No comments: