Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tonight's bee...

A special surprise for those who attend bee tonight....that's all that can be revealed at this time!





You've been warned.....

The first, and nicest surprise was that Dolores came!! Yay! She looks good and reports feeling lots better. Another nice surprise was that she brought fabric to share. Joe's Mom, Aunt Mary had lots of nice fabric - and Uncle Don gave it to the Quiltmamas. Dolores brought some tonight and will bring more the next time we get together. Lois, Cathy and I each received some lovely fabrics and I'm sure Aunt Mary is smiling in heaven knowing that her fabrics are headed to good homes and beautiful quilts. Thanks to Cathy for hosting after a long, tiring day at work. Have a lovely weekend girls.....

Peace....

2 comments:

Consuelo said...

Sewww bummed. Living in a house of germs and not feeling that great myself so I won't be able to make it. Somebody better text me as soon as the reveal occurs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Consuelo, hope you had a lovely trip. I am sitting on a chair doing nothing if you need any binding sewed I am happy to do it. Let me know.

Dolores