Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Gifts

Whew....it's been a while. Sorry - I had lots of quilt projects to finish up. I'm working on my last one - a baby quilt. In between, I've made a few t-shirt pillows as gifts and one on commission. They're quick and a good graduation gift.

Doctor Who...


For a dancer on her birthday - it's two sided, made with two different t-shirts...



Burkie wanted to keep this one....


This was for one of Erin's teammates....


I have two or three more lined up too.....use those coupons at Joann's for the pillows. Mare recommended buying pillows at Kohl's and just covering them - a great idea! And cheaper!
Hope everyone is well......summer is coming. Enjoy these last days of school - and dodging school buses. Talk soon.....peace.

1 comment:

Handmade Whimzy said...

Your pillows are so cute. I bet all the kids will love them. Love the Dr. Who.