Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bee life.....

Howdy....how is everyone? Thanks to Cathy for hosting last night. Hope you are all well. Lori, Cathy and myself. Here's the show & tell:

Lori made this quilt for a girl who's headed to Belmont Abbey College for track....the runner fabric is so cute!


I made this for a girl who is headed to East Stroudsburg University


This is one of Cathy's charity quilts....love these colors.


Another charity quilt by Cathy - I should have taken the backs - they both have an adorable floral backing...


A couple of things...thinking about our fall weekend....right now all three weekends in November are open at the house...7/8, 14/15 and 21/22. Anyone have weekends that they can't make it or preferences? Also - wishing Lois and George a fantastic trip...they leave next week!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about the adventures! That's it....have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend...wow, how quickly did that come?! Peace out.....

2 comments:

Cathy D. said...

Jean - any of those weekends are fine with me. Thanks for doing this for us!! Everyone have a nice holiday weekend!!

Leigh Anne said...

I am thinking the first week but I will let you know this week...
Sorry I missed bee....nice work!!