Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bee time.....

Just realized that I forgot to share show&tell pictures! We had nice time...thanks to Maureen for hosting. Myself, Cathy, Leigh Anne, Lois and Dolores - we chatted and caught up on things. One change - the 'Sew and not-swim day' is moved to Sunday, August 30th. Hope you can come. On to the pictures....

This is a whale that Kelly made - his name is Wallace. She hand-stitched him.


I made this from a tea towel I bought in Cape May - I put borders on it and am hand-quilting around the little pictures.


Isn't this cute...Cathy bought this elephant fabric up at Burkholder's last week - and made this adorable baby quilt for Kerry's friend.


This backing was on sale at Burkholder's - a great deal and so cute!


Cathy's alphabet quilt - awesome!


I made this wheelchair bag on Saturday afternoon for one of Kelly's Sunrise buddies.

Hope you are all staying cool! See you down the road.....peace.

No comments: