Friday, September 25, 2015

Bee

Ladies...we had a nice bee on Wednesday - Cathy, Lois, Dolores and myself. Great to catch up. We heard about Nicole's beautiful wedding, Ryan's upcoming wedding - Dolores had a dress fitting on Thursday, I showed pictures of Pam's newest family member - Pixie. Lois wants to go back to Alaska and George is doing well. Cathy and Mike are headed down to the parkway to volunteer with Wawa at the Pope festivities. Here's the show and tell:

Cathy made this beautiful snowman appliqué quilt - amazing! She's working on the quilting now. So cute!


This is Lois' Alaska quilt. She got all the fabrics while she was there - so pretty. Notice her signature hearts in the top left.


I gave this away earlier in the week - to a little girl who's in CHOP after a car accident. 


I love the little mermaids...


Happy Pope weekend....peace


4 comments:

Cathy D. said...

Jean - your quilt is so cute. I love the fabric!!

Cathy

Leigh Anne said...

All of your quilts look great!! Sorry I missed...hope to see everyone soon!

Anonymous said...

Jean, I love your quilts! So nice of you.
Lois

Lori said...

Sorry I missed all of you Wednesday! Love the show and tell!