Monday, January 11, 2016

Feliz Navidad, Quiltmama style!

What a night...delicious food, good friends, great gifts and more laughs than can be described! Thanks to LA for a wonderful evening...your home is lovely as always and so many delicious things to eat! We had nice chats and caught up with things as we sampled all the scrumptious treats. Let's get right to the show & tell:

This is the star - evidence for when it gets returned next year....and it will get returned, right?


Marianne received a lovely scarf from Consuelo...


and a gift card!


Lois received a beautiful, knitted scarf from Mare...


an Ott light!


A 'Create' mug rug...


and a beautiful stone for her garden!


Lois made LA a beautiful disappearing four patch quilt


here's the back...


a cute mug,


and two beautiful pot holders.


Dolores got the floral quilt from me..


She seems happy!


Is this dream better than the regular dreams?


Not so crazy about the star...as you can see...



a Christmas table topper.


Lori had Cathy...


She made her a beautiful redwork hanging...and it has angels!



Cathy had Consuelo...who needed a new apron....and got three of them! This is for spring/summer


and two for winter.


Styling!!


Lori came late...glad she could make it! Dolores gave her a beautiful ornament...


a cute wreath and a cool picture to hang in her sewing room with a beautiful frame!


LA gave me some lovely gifts.....this Irish angel to watch over me while I drive!


This rocking wall hanging - I truly love it and hung it up when I got home last night!


She also gave me a mug and a cute sign for my sewing room.....thanks so much!

A truly fun night... the sex ed part in the middle was wholly unexpected and hysterical! Wish I'd known some of that before....hmmmm. It was wonderful to see everyone. We've been doing this for quite a while now and I hope it continues for years to come. Stay tuned for an update on Facebook for our next adventure! Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You ladies make me smile! I love seeing the pix - what FUN!!! <3