Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello, girls! Happy Monday.....hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was beautiful weather. How was the autism walk? Pam - how was the concert? Any news on Peggy's granddaughter watch? What is everyone working on? Sorry I can't host this week - too much craziness going on. Getting excited about Houston.....Dolores - did you get your catalogue? If not, you can certainly look at mine - you can bring your paperwork over and we can look up your supplies list. Pam - meant to ask you - if our supplies include scissors, rotary cutter, stuff like that - do we pack this in our checked luggage? We can't take that in carry-on, right? Thanks for all the info you've been sending in the emails....very helpful. Enjoy the day....piece.

7 comments:

Dolores said...

Thanks Jean, I called and they are sending me a catalouge. No baby as of 8 PM Sunday night, but mother, father and grandmother are very anxious. Hope everyone is well, and has a very nice week.

sewpam63 said...

Jean - this is a blurb from one of my recent "Houston" emails...You will need to supply whatever is on your class lists...needles, scissors, markers, paper, template material, etc. Think about this if you're doing
carry-on luggage...?! ; )

I'll blog more later - time to walk Jingle!
Piecefully, Pam

Lori said...

Girls,

I can have bee a my house on Wednesday for anyone who is able to make it.
Hope all is well. Hope to see you all on Wed.

sewpam63 said...

Lor - hey, thanks for offering to host. I will be-e there...probably not 'til closer to 7:30 though. See you then! Piecefully, Pam

quiltmamajb said...

Hey...this was in an email but I think that a Houston meeting is a great idea! Nachos? Any baby news yet? Have fun tonight....sorry I won't be-e there. Pam - thanks for all the Houston info - it's a lot to think about. Enjoy the rest of the week....piece.

lois said...

Lori,
Sorry I can't come tonight. We have workers here.

LA said...

Lori, I was planning on coming last night, but I forgot it was Wednesday...this is normal for me lately. Hope to see everyone soon. Love, LA