Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!




Hello, ladies......Happy Halloween weekend. Hope you get lots of treats and are not tricked! Any fun costumes this year? Just think....7 days from right now, hopefully, we'll be sitting down to an awesome lunch with hours and hours of sewing and laughing ahead of us......so nice to think about. I hope you all have a terrific weekend.....have you started to gather up projects for next weekend? Lois - have a nice trip out west......give those cuties some hugs from the Quiltmamas. Pam - enjoy your days down at the beach. I'm sure Karen and Barb will have fun in Houston. LA - have you made our reservations? The Blogger's Quilt Festival has begun online - if you have some time and want to go to a 'virtual' quilt show. Take care, ladies......must fly.....



Piece....

4 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Dear Friday,

I am really looking forward to you this week! It just so happens that when you arrive I will be going on another QM excursion with some of the greatest women I know! I truly can't wait any longer. My bags of projects and my machine are packed and waiting (im)patiently. The only thing left is a quick stop in the wine and spirits shop for some red wine...since my friend Mare and I really want to stay heart healthy while we are away. Please let Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday know that they can lie low this week, move along swiftly, and not throw any one of us girls any curve balls. Well, until we meet again...Leigh-Anne

P.S. - In case you have any connections with the weather next weekend...60s and sunny would be appreciated! Thanks!

Consuelo said...

LMAO!! Great one LA!!!

Jean Burke said...

LA - this is awesome!

Cathy said...

Just think - we get an extra hour on Sunday....can't wait to see everyone.
Happy Halloween