Sunday, October 3, 2010

A beautiful fall Sunday....


Hello, ladies...what a lovely day. Makes me want to make a fall table runner - on my front porch! Is anyone working on any fall projects? Pam - how is fall at the beach? Were you down this weekend? Hope the new job is going well. Mare is enjoying her days with Kevin. Maureen and Bill were down in Rock Hall Maryland for an outdoor wedding yesterday - awesome! George and Lois were being lumberjacks this weekend - a tree came down in the field up the street. You probably have enough wood for the winter. She finished hand quilting Ainsley's quilt - can't wait to see it. LA - how was Haverford Township day? The weather was perfect. It's the first year we missed - we spent the day in Ridley at a volleyball tournament (shuttling back and forth to Springfield for karate). Let's just say I napped in the car......haven't done that in years when alcohol was involved! Cath - how are all the papers coming? Dolores and Joe are working a gig, possibly opening nightly at a comedy club downtown.....stay tuned for details (totally making that up - but can't you picture it?). Lori - the big birthday is Friday - enjoy your last week in your forties.....speaking of that - dinner at the Lamb - next Thursday - did we say 7:00 or 6:30? what works best? Please let me know if you're attending so I can make the reservations. I'll use an alias in case they remember us! Enjoy today, ladies. I'm going to try to host Thursday - I'll keep you posted but so far so good.......piece.

3 comments:

Piecefully Pam said...

Uh, I don't know what time was decided. How 'bout splitting the difference? Say, 6:45...?!

Work was an exceptional challenge this week! And, I have another offer, which sounds REALLY good...?! Lord have mercy.

The Beach was beautiful this weekend!!! : ) I was riding my bike and gardening too. Besides Beachcombing and frollicking! ; )

Glad to have power again here at Mt. Pleasant!!! What a StOrM!!!

Thursday sounds good, Jean. Keep us posted!?

Cathy said...

Jean - gotta love the volleyball tournaments...all day long. I'm in for dinner. Paper was submitted yesterday, now studying for midterms this week. Have a nice week and hope to see everyone!!

Leigh Anne said...

I'm in for dinner too and I don't care what time, I'll be there! I already know what to order! I can't wait...to be waited on! Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to our next gathering!