Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What I did on my end-of-summer weekend

How is everyone? Hope the first day of school was fun for those who went....and good luck to those starting this week. And a special Quiltmama squeeze to Kerry as she embarks on her adventure this Sunday. Boy, did we have rain this past weekend......since we were stuck indoors, I got a little sewing finished.....

A carrying case for Kelly's Kindle - fabrics purchased at Mare's Bears in Lewes, Delaware! 


A pink bunny and burps cloths for co-worker who is expecting a little girl...


Have been working on this for a week or two.....this quilt will be heading to England for a new little English baby born in August...


Hope the other mamas have been getting time to sew.....send me a picture and I'll put it up for show & tell. Thanks......see you soon. Piece.....

No comments: