Thursday, December 5, 2013

Neglected....

Sorry....things are a bit crazy. The Thanksgiving relaxation is over! Oy! I feel like the Christmas rush started when the leftovers were put away!! Hope you all had a nice turkey day. Pam headed to Disneyworld on Monday and Mare is headed down today. Wishing you both a magical time! Good luck to all the college students heading into finals. Have you started your shopping? I sewed like a crazy woman over the weekend - making a queen size t-shirt quilt. My shoulders were aching by Sunday evening - it has a lot of hockey jerseys. The mom bought flannel for the back. When it's finished, it's going to feel like that lead apron they put on you at the dentist during an x-ray!! I went to Bryn Mawr Hospital's thrift shop this week looking for ugly Christmas sweaters for Erin - boy, they are hard to find. They had a couple - we'd already tried Goodwill and nothing. Well...gotta bolt. Have a nice day....saw this on Pinterest and it made me laugh. I think this every time I leave the house!!!

Peace....

No comments: