Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday again...

Monday has rolled around again. This time it's nicer - cloudy but warmer! And we're in daylight savings time. That is awesome. Hope you've all recovered from your schedule change - I was reading something online that said this is a harder adjustment for your body than the 'fall back'. Anyhow....hope this finds you all well. One week till St. Patrick's day!! What is everyone working on? And what's new in the Quiltmamas' worlds? Lori has offered to host this Wednesday. Hope to see you there. Thanks, Lori. Erin and I are going to look at prom dresses right after dinner - so I might be a little late. She and I are both quick shoppers - not real fond of it! Last year it took 15 minutes!! Only 25 days till we're in Lancaster - cannot wait!! I'll leave you with a couple of words quilts today...


Peace....

No comments: