Monday, March 3, 2014

Seriously??

Another Monday and more snow? Oy!! How many more days until spring? I feel like I'll want to kiss the grass in my yard once I can finally see it again - weeds and all!! Thanks to the Quiltmamas for coming to the benefit on Saturday night - and for your help. It went so smoothly. And we raised a little over $14,000. How about that!

What's new with the mamas? Sending Pam some positive juju - wishing you peace. Lois - hope you are feeling good and back up to speed. Four weeks from Friday, we head to Lancaster - can hardly wait!

Check out this little girl - amazing!

Dolores and I are taking a two-week class at Haverford night school - how to crochet a rag rug from strips of fabric....sounds like an idea for Lancaster - anyone who wants to learn.

Daylight savings time starts next Saturday - March 9th - extending the daylight - I love that! It just feels better to have light after dinner.

Wishing you all a nice week....and fingers crossed that the snow will be gone soon. Take care...

peace....


3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow Jean $14,000 that is awesome!! You guys did a great job.

I am machine quilting my football quilt for a baby shower on the 16th so hoping to get it finished before we leave on Wednesday for spring training!!

Sooo I would like to host bee NEXT week. Any evenings that are good or bad? I am open to suggestions. Let me know!





Jean Burke said...

I can do Wednesday or Thursday - thanks! Spring training? Have a great time!

Cathy said...

Wednesday or Thursday is good for me too. Enjoy!!