Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bee and sewing....

Thanks to Cathy for hosting on Thursday....Lois, Lori, Cathy and myself. Here's the show & tell:

Lois made this beautiful quilt - appliqué and cool quilting in the triangles


Lori made this Easter pillow - so cute. The Easter fabric was beautiful!


I made this little hanging (14" square) for a girl I work with who lives downtown but is moving to Tennessee.


Sewing today was very nice...we made the better parts of three or four quilt tops - and Cathy cut tons of squares. Dolores, Cathy Lois and myself were here. Leigh Anne and Kieran stopped by - and he helped!!  Thanks....wishing everyone a nice remainder of the weekend.....peace.

1 comment:

Consuelo said...

Wow, productive little Mamas!! As usual love everything you all made. I can host everyone next Wednesday night (the 6th) if anyone is interested in getting together. Just let me know. Miss you ladies.