Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bee.....and sewing....

Ladies....Cathy has offered to host bee on Thursday night. Hope to see you there...I'd also like to host a sewing session on Saturday from, say 10 to 12......to start cutting and sewing blocks together for charity quilts. I have lots of 2 1/2" squares already cut. We can cut some white squares and get started chain piecing. If you have strips, we can start some string blocks too - I have lots of squares that Leigh Anne gave us in Lancaster for the bases. See you Thursday!!

peace....

2 comments:

Cathy said...

What can I bring on Saturday....table, cutting mat, rotary cutter, ironing board, iron?

Jean Burke said...

The table and cutting things would be great....I'll have my iron set up...and any scraps you want turn into strips or extra white for squares.....thanks!!