Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Good Morning! It's chilly! A good day for a quilt...or to quilt!!! : )

I finished my first sewing chatelaine. It actually turned out better than I expected. I will make a couple modifications on the one for Barb. It's coming along! Ho, Ho, Ho!

I laundered my Ascending Logs miniature. I held my breath & plunged it in a sink full of soapy water. It survived & so did I. : ) Now for the label.

I will be home this evening & sewing, if anyone wishes to come over for an impromptu Bee, feel free! Would anyone like to see the class listings for Lancaster?

Okay, it's time to go to sleep! Enjoy your day. : )
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....can you bring them to the shore - I'd love to see the miniature and the chatelaine....looking forward to just relaxing and doing nothing but sewing - everything else seems to be intruding on my sewing time lately....