Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Girls,

Hello there!

Mare - thanks for hosting us last evening. : ) Your sewing space is CUTE! And, I LOVE it!!! Thanks for showing it to me. The baby quilt you're making is a successful challenge! Good job, girl friend! Thanks for letting me borrow your magazine.

Mo - You are FULL of surprises - see below!!! My IQA "Quilts" magazine arrived today. Anyone else? ; )

Jean - the Beach blanket you made is pretty. I REALLY like the colors & the fabrics! Nice. : ) Also, your new bathroom curtains sound just right!


Cath - thanks for the "Jingle bags." How's that new machine doing? What's next on your project list? Have you done any more with your Civil War block of the month?

Dolores - good to see you, & I SEE just what you mean about the sofa after work... Have a BLAST next week down @ the Shore!!! ; )

Lor, Lois, Peggy, Leigh Anne - you ALL were missed! Hope you're enjoying Summer & stitching when you get the chance!

I added a few new links to the blog. Check them out, & look @ upcoming dates too. Are there links you guys don't like or don't use? Two were "broken" & I either fixed them, as best I could, or deleted them. Are there things you'd like to see added?

Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Thanks for a nice evening, girls. Consuelo - the surprise was truly wonderful. You ending up as a Quiltmama seems to have been predestined! Mare - how's the back feeling? Cleaning is a health hazard and should be avoided whenever possible. Dolores - have a great time down the shore!!!! Pam - hope the weekend goes well - it's just a few days - do you have hand sewing to take with you for your nerves? Cath - has work gotten any better this week? You looked really tired on Tuesday. When are you giving Lauren her t-shirt quilt? Lois - how is George feeling - are you back out in the yard - and, more importantly, in the pool? LA - how's that baby doing - any signs of wanting to come out? And how is Gerry's Dad doing? Peggy - Mare sent us you recent blog - we're praying for all of you. Lori - how has the shore been - are you getting down every weekend? Girls - I wrote to Sharon about the Lancaster place for next year - Pam - thanks for the link to QHC. I have to work tomorrow and can't wait to explore the new links, etc. on the blog page. I haven't told you recently but I truly appreciate this blog page - it's a very special thing we have going here ladies and, Pam, thanks for taking the lead on documenting it and giving us a virtual gathering place. Enjoy the day ladies......piece.

Cathy said...

Hello ladies - Maureen - you rock.
Peggy - we will continue to pray for you and your family. LA - how are you feeling? How is Gerry's dad? Mare - how are you feeling?
Your baby quilt is so cute - I know Ann and her husband will love it. Pam - I will be thinking of you this weekend. Hang in there.
Jean - I totally agree with you about the blog - Pam thanks for keeping it going. I hope we can get the same house next year in Lancaster - I love it. Work is going well. Just really crazy, busy. Usually during the summer we have some down days. We added 29 beds since 3/1 (My dept alone added 18) and we still have people in the ER overnight. I don't know what's going on - I do know that there are alot of very sick people.
Lois - How is George? Dolores - have a great week down the shore. Kerry is going to give Lauren her t-shirt quilt the day she comes home from Australia - 7/26. Lauren's birthday party is that night. Lori - hello. I hope I didn't forget anyone - I will have bee next Tuesday night. Hope everyone can attend and please bring show and tell. Have a great weekend. Mare and Maureen - enjoy your trips.

Cathy said...

Ladies - I can have bee on Tuesday evening. See you around 7:30 pm.
Please bring show and tell.