Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good Morning Girls,

Geez, there's SO much going on...a baby, the Beach, & perhaps some sewing, oh my!!! : ) It's hard to keep track of it all. I'll keep it simple & simply hope ALL are well & enjoying Summer!

While I missed bee-ing with you girls last evening, I was busy in our studio. It FELT sew good!!! I have a renewed, replenished & rejuvenated sewing perspective.

My Hershey classes were good learning experiences. I took Jo Morton & her Emma's Quilt on Friday. Saturday, it was Elsie Campbell & her Wall Flower quilt

The Quilt Odyssey Show was quite good. There was a broad spectrum of quilts in the Show, & that caused you to REALLY look! I'm glad you've enjoyed the pictures I've posted. Karen had a Retrospective of her work as a Special Exhibit within the Show. She had 13 (of the 280 she's made!!!) quilts hung. I didn't take a picture of each one. I'll try to make a slide show of the pictures I did get of her works. Just amazing!!!

These are my two class projects!

Stay cool! Enjoy your day. : ) And, take a few stitches when you get the chance!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Cathy said...

LA - we'll be thinking of you and your family tomorrow. You are in our prayers. Pam - your class projects are beautiful. Everyone have a great week.