Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good Morning Girls!,
Here's a "peek" @ last night's Bee... THANKS for hosting us, Jean! We are a raucous bunch...

LA made 2 bags, plus a stack of "burp cloths" too! I don't know how she does it?! GOOD job!!!

Cathy made a REALLY cute t-shirt quilt. The border/sashing fabric is pink with little green flip flops. ; ) LOVE it!
Dolores...
Dolores...
Dolores...AND, she had MORE, but didn't bring them along!?!?!? She LOVES Moda, jelly rolls, charm packs & Gracie!!! EXCELLENT work, girl friend!!! : )
Lois - just BEAUTIFUL! And, she's working on a sequined Christmas stocking too. Hope George continues to feel better. At least if you're not outside in the garden, you can SEW! ; )
I missed some other photo opportunities because I didn't remember I brought along my camera! But, Marianne finished the Tie Top. It looks GREAT, Mare! I REALLY like the gold, & I agree with you that a red binding would look best. Bee is @ Mare's house next week... ; )

Jean - I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of your neat-o Lighthouse wall hanging. : / It's VERY nice! And, your hand appliqued Summer postcard blocks ROCK!!! What a SUPER job!!! : )

Peggy - we are SO glad to hear your Dad is improving. Bryn Mawr Rehab is a miraculous & progressive place! We are continuing to pray for you & yours! It was REALLY good to SEE you! Thanks for coming. : )

Lor - your kits from the Beach are nice. Are you working on anything currently? How's everyone doing in your household? Good to see you too.

Mo - you were missed. I left a few things @ Jean's for you. Enjoy the pics since you couldn't be @ Bee last evening. You missed a LOT of funnies though... ; )

Stay cool girls & take a few stitches when you can.
Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Girls...last night was an absolute hoot!!! Some crazy conversations and loads of laughs - thanks so much. Pam - thanks for posting the pictures - they're awesome!!! Lois - glad to hear that George is feeling better - please call or blog if anything like that happens again - we'd love to have a Quiltmama sleepover at your place, ok? Your jellyroll quilt is terrific. Dolores - we bow before you - you're amazing! Way to crank it out, kiddo. Mare - I'd be happy to baste and quilt the tie quilt for you...let me know. LA - you look wonderful! And look at the things you made - I really like the red quilt - very cool and neat quilting - a great idea! Cath - hope Kerry has an awesome time down under - and Jimmy and Nicole too! Mare - best of luck next week! Pam - your sewing camp stuff is terrific! We need to have a Saturday class on the little purse - very cool!! Peggy - thanks so much for coming! Glad to hear your Dad is doing better - the rehab will be great for him. Lor - cure Christmas kit - I'm anxious to see it finished. Everyone have a nice day......piece

mari1959 said...

GREAT PICTURES PAM...DOLORES GREAT JOB WITH ALL THOSE QUILTS...KIDS ARE GONE --I HOPE TO SEW ALOT THIS WEEKEND AND GET CAUGHT UP ON LOST SLEEP. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND LADIES.

Cathy said...

Ladies - I would be happy to have bee on Tuesday night. Hope to see everyone. Please bring any and all show and tell.

Cathy said...

Silly me....I forgot Mrs. DeMarco wanted to have bee this week. Let me know. Thanks.

mari1959 said...

Hey Ladies,

I would be happy to have bee....I have no children home. Please come ....Mare