Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello, girls! How is everyone? Hope you all had a nice weekend. The weather was just perfect. I'll host on Tuesday - Pam is going to give us a demo of the miracle pillowcase. I'll have a machine set up if anyone wants to bring some fabric and give it a shot. I'm going to try it. Back to the grind tomorrow. A side note - the Quilting Clown Car is back! Burkie finally traded in the too-small truck - so I get the van back full-time! Yahoo! Hope to see y'all Tuesday.....piece.

4 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Girls, I have a bag request, please. We're running low. I know Jean needs bags for gym this year too...Jingle would gladly share! Thanks! ; ) Also, I am having a bit of a transportation dilemma. I may be @ Bee a little late. See you tomorrow, hopefully! Piecefully, Pam

quiltmamajb said...

I'm all finished with the bags - Jingle can have them all from here on out! See you tomorrow.....piece.

mari1959 said...

Hey Ladies,
Not sure if I'll make it tonight. Joe,has a old friend visiting from Austrilia for the next 2 months and he is with us for a couple of days. Hope all is well with everyone. Mare

LA said...

Not sure if I will make it either...Gerry's dad is back in Lankenau. Hope you are all doing well. Jean - if you have a chance, could you please send me the Broccoli slaw recipe that you brought to the BBQ? Maureen - could please send the Beef Stew recipe that you make in the crock pot (if you get time). Hope to see you all soon. Thanks, LA