Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good Morning Girls,

Thanks for last night's Bee. It was good to see those that were there, & to chat. : )

Here are a couple "shout outs" for non-Bee members...to Nick for his "wooden wall quilt!" It's AWESOME!!! : ) To Joe for turning the BIG 50!!! Congrats & happy, happy! And, good luck to Burkie in the upcoming "Grill Off!" May you win the coveted Golden Spatula! ; )

Jean - thanks for hosting us. : ) Your origami purses are cute! Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas for me while I prepare to re-write those directions...?!

Lor - I think the "girls sewing camp" was successful in your home!!! The wall hanging they made is WAY cute! : ) Also, your Connecting Threads baby quilt is cuddly & precious. Nice job!

Lois - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sock monkey!!! : ) Thank YOU!!! He's sitting on a shelf in the studio. ; )

Mare - thanks for letting me know that my Mom isn't the only difficult Mom out there. It sure is tough, but helps to know you're not alone. Thanks for everything!

Jean & Lois - thanks for trying the Magical Pillowcase! Neat, huh?! Let me know if you make more & what you think...?!

To those QM's not there - we missed each of you! Take care & take a couple stitches when you get the chance. LA - squeeze Kevin for me! And, hope all goes well for Gerry's Dad.

Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey - a nice night last night, girls. Having each other makes all things just a bit easier to bear. Pam - hang in there, girl. Thanks so much for showing us the magic pillow case - it's really neat! I'll look at those directions this weekend and send you my thoughts. Mare is moving along with the wedding reception plans. Lois - the sock monkey was way cute! Lor - the baby quilt is cute - amazing how it really pops in person. LA - hope Gerry's Dad is doing ok. We missed those not in attendance...hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend whatever you do! Piece....

Cathy said...

I missed everyone last evening.
Sorry. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend - relax.