Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ready to start a new week...

Hey, girls....hope you all had a nice weekend and are not still soggy! That was a lot of rain. I sure hope we see the sun tomorrow. I can host bee on Tuesday night for those who can come. Mare - still haven't seen you and you've been back for ages....have you adjusted back to life in Havertown? Did you take any hand sewing with you? Pam - can't wait to hear all about Houston. LA - how is Gerry feeling? I am going to get my flu shot first thing in the morning - everyone else here has gotten one - I don't have time to get sick! Consuelo - how's things? Billy feeling ok? Lori - did you recover from the volleyball tournament yesterday? We got home at 7:00 pm - OY! Cathy - everyone there ok? Lois and Dolores - hope you and yours are staying healthy as well. I sewed the binding to the snowball quilt right before dinner - so I can sit and hand stitch during the Phillies game. This is one night I'll be glad to be watching from my couch and not at the park! It is too chilly for me. Jammies, a cup of tea, a quilt to stitch and the Phillies - life is good! Piece....

2 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Jean - sounds blissful! And, the Phillies WON!!! : )

Houston was good. Momma Barb is hanging in there. Grandpa was hospitalized while she was in Houston.

Looking forward to Bee on Tuesday! Hope everyone is well and stitching something fun!!!

Cathy said...

Pam and Mare - I can't wait to hear about your trips. Hopefully I'll see everyone next week.