Sunday, November 2, 2008


We're back...!!!  But, here are a few pix from Houston. Enjoy!!!

We've just ARRIVED!!!  We're on the 3rd floor of the Convention Center & Momma Barb is going to give a tour...
Here, Jean is peeking into one of the class rooms...
We're anxiously WATCHING & waiting as the Show is getting ready!!!  We're looking through the porthole.
Karen is on stage receiving her award!!!  : )
Karen Kay Buckley's award winning quilt...Arabesque!!!
Jean, Marianne, Lori, Maureen, Dolores...feel free to chime in with stories from Houston!!!  If you have photos you'd like to share or have posted, can you email them to me, please?

How 'bout those Philly's, huh?!  Anyone here @ home go to the game or the parade or both?!

What's new in Havertown, girls?

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE soon...?!
Piecefully, Pam 

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Welcome home....we missed you!! I can have bee, but I have to have it on Tuesday night, I have bereavement on Wednesday...let me know. My family went down to the parade and had a great time. Karen't quilt is beautiful. Hope to see everyone soon.

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls. Hope everyone has recovered! Cath - thanks for hosting tomorrow night - I hope to get over there - just have to check the sports schedule this week. See y'all....piece.

sewpam63 said...

Cath - thanks for offering to host tomorrow evening. I expect to be-e there. ; )

Jean - I'll talk w/ Scott & let you know about Friday or Saturday to work on stuff for "Ladies Night."

Vote tomorrow!!!
Piecefully, Pam