Sunday, December 27, 2009

Countdown to the holiday extravaganza!

Hello, 'Mamas!!! Happy holidays to all. I hope Santa was good to everyone. Despite my behavior this year, Santa brought me lots of fabrics and patterns. Yay! Now - on to the main event! Wednesday evening is the night! Thank you to Leigh Anne for hosting our holiday bash again this year. We love you, LA ( and Gerry too!). If everyone would be so kind as to comment and let LA know what you are bringing - that would be spectacular. I have lots of soda - regular and diet - so I will bring that as well as a sweet, dessertish type of thing. LA - what time were you thinking? Mare - could you let Peggy know? Looking forward to seeing everyone - my holiday would not be complete if I didn't celebrate with the 'Mamas! Piece, y'all.....see you Wednesday!

12 comments:

Cathy said...

LA - I was going to bring brownies and what else do you need? Please let me know. Can't wait!!

sewpam63 said...

Hmmm, I'm thinking shrimp cocktail. What do you think? Looking forward to our Bee Bash! ; )

lois said...

I'll bring chocolate chip cookies. Anything else you'd like me to bring? See you Wed.

LA said...

Sounds good everyone! We can start anytime...seven-ish...earlier or later is fine too...I have been trying not to make many decisions lately, I think of it as a little Christmas present for my brain! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!! Hopw you all had a jolly Christmas!

mari1959 said...

Should have checked spelling..oh well.....

mari1959 said...

I'll bring wine & cheese or something like that --I hate to commit on snything..never know what tomoorow may bring...as Joe says it's also a surprise with u....see u tomorrow...

Lori said...

As the kids would say idk what I will bring, but will bring something!!!
Also, if anyone got "quilty" things form Christmas, bring them for show and tell!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Dolores said...

I will, of course, bring some Sparkletini and also something sweet. See you there

Consuelo said...

I don't want to cook so I don't know what I'm bringing yet. I think I'll hit Carlino's today and see what strikes my fancy. See ya soon Mamas!

Cathy said...

I am bringing Bruchetta also (SP). Can't wait to see everyone tonight.

LA said...

Would anyone like a ride? Gerry offered his services...for a car ride...please keep your minds out of the gutter.

mari1959 said...

Oh, baby!!! u make me laugh.... I'm always up for a ride...does Henderson want to drink tonight..