Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF....two weeks till Christmas!

OY! It's been over a week since I wrote! Honestly, I can't tell you what has consumed all my time. I've been knocking out some Christmas gifts - while fighting with a sinus infection. I gave up and called the doc today - picking up a script on the way home so the tide should turn. What the heck is happening in Quiltmama land? Saw Lori in DD this morning - she's freezing her hacienda off in this cold weather with the back of her house being renovated. Hoping for a milder stretch of weather for you - but, it doesn't look hopeful! LA - what's new with you? Kevin feeling better? That happy glow you may see in the vicinity of Shelbourne and Upland is coming from Cathy's sewing room - she's ba-a-a-a-ack! Finished school and happily stitching again - a big QM congrats to you, Cath. Enjoy. Haven't seen the Central Ave girls in a while.....Mare - how is Joanna feeling? And are you adjusted to the whole Grandmom idea? What will the little one call you? Maureen - how the heck are you doing? All the Henderson men behaving themselves? Are your ready for Santa? The two quilts you finished - are they Christmas gifts? Or have they been delivered? Lois......how are you and George doing? Everyone healthy? Have you sent Donovan his Christmas quilt? Did you finish George's wallhanging? Thanks again for sharing the pictures from your trip and Ainsley's birthday - she is so pretty! Dolores, Dolores....how's things on your end of Upland? Did you finish up the quilt for the girl at work? If you haven't given it to her, can we see it? I'm happy to host next week on Tuesday - hope to see lots of show & tell - it's been a while. Pam - are you counting down the days/hours to Christmas break? I've been enjoying your blog. Sounds like you had a rather hectic night a while back. Did you finish your 'gingerbread man' quilt? I got sidetracked with my Bunny Hill blocks - after the gifts are finished, I hope to knock out those last two in January. I've been popping around to lots of blogs - some cool ideas out there. I keep changing my mind about some gifts - have to stop doing that! Someone here at work mentioned at lunch that itunes is giving away 20 free Christmas songs - anyone else heard that? Have to remember to check that out when I go home. Remember - the Quiltmama Christmas extravaganza is on December 30th. Yahoo! I had some other stuff I wanted to mention but it has gone out of my head.....hopeless.....anyhow, I hope everyone has a lovely weekend - keep warm! Not too crazy about these arctic winds.....piece.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tonight

sewpam63 said...

Uh oh...I thought Bee was on Wednesday. I can't make it tonight either. Sorry. : /