Monday, December 21, 2009

Post blizzard!

Hello, Mamas! How is everyone? Wasn't that a grand storm? Wow - I know lots of things got disrupted over the weekend. Hoping everyone emerged safe and sound - aside from an aching back from all that shoveling. We baked a bunch of cookies and I got a good bit of sewing done too - in between lots of movies and snacks! Back to the healthy foods today.....everyone ready for Christmas? I still have two (and a half) projects to complete - no problem! Santa doesn't sleep at this time of year - why should I? Probably won't see anyone until next week's party - so a very Merry Christmas from the Burkes (and Sir Rantsalot) to you and yours!!!!

ho, ho ho......piece.

5 comments:

Dolores said...

Just wanted to wish all the Mama's and their families a very Merry Christmas. I just got finished reading the article about the Shurka family, I cried like a baby. It made me realize how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful happy healthy family, and great friends, thank you and Merry Christmas.

Cathy said...

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and pieceful 2010!! Thanks for all of your kind thoughts in the last week. I am so lucky to have such great friends.

Lori said...

Merry Christmas to all the Quiltmamas and their families!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Consuelo said...

Merry Christmas Mamas...thanks for the friendship and laughs!

sewpam63 said...

Merry Ho Ho's Mamas!!! May Santa bring you sewing delights! ; )