Friday, October 13, 2006

Girls,

I am beginning to prep for my Houston trip!!! I have notes from Barb to help me along. I completed the necessary paperwork for being a Quilt Angel while @ the Show - I'll mail it in the A.M. I have my class schedule, & Barb's too. Tuesday evening we're going to "The Winner's Circle" where the winning quilts are announced & shown. Barb says it's "awesome!!!" Thursday evening we are going out for Mexican food! The whole experience is getting closer, but I'm still not really believing it yet!?

Last evening I started a Clay's Choice block for Scott's Hallowe'en quilt...since I didn't win the blocks @ our Guild meeting. : / I like that particular block, & Scott said, "Hey, I like those blocks.", while I was making 'em for the Guild meeting. Even though the block isn't game related, it's going in his quilt!

Next week I'm on Fall Break!!! : ) Hooray!!! I am planning to baste my Dresden Plate quilt. I can no longer use the basement floor, due to Jingle! So, I am going to attempt basting on my dining room table. I haven't quite decided if I'll pin baste or stitch/thread baste it. I'll keep you posted.

I still have 8+ rows to do to finish my on point Trip Around the World project! Hurry up!? Maybe next week too...

What things has everyone else been working on? I've been missing you guys! I can hardly wait for a Bee & to see/hear Beach Show 'n Tell!!!

Alright, snuggle under a quilt in this COLD weather! Enjoy your weekend!
Piece. Out. Pam

No comments: