Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good evening girls. I had difficulty getting the earlier post to actually post. Sorry about that!

I am giving a link to the Houston Quilt Show, or Festival as it's called. http://www.quilts.com/home/ It won't work until Wednesday, but then you'll be able to SEE the Show! : ) Enjoy!

I packed today. I think I'm really ready now! It's kind of weird packing foil packets of tuna & breakfast bars in your luggage... Don't tell!

I also finished basting the Dresden Plate quilt - hooray!!! When I come home, I'll be basting the Trip Around the World quilt. It worked out rather well using the dining room table. I have some pictures that I'll share. We used the plastic/rubber tipped clamps from Home Depot. It was definitely easier on the back & knees using an elevated surface!

Soon time to walk the puppy! Sweet dreams to ALL & have a good tomorrow!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: