Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Welcome

Hello everyone! This is my first ever blog experience. I am trying to keep up with technology & have gone BLOG!!! Rather than writing a Bee Muse, I will be posting here. Hopefully this will become an interactive site where you can add feed back, thoughts, opinions, info & ideas too!

Our Monday night Guild meeting was good. Mickey Depre was the Guest Speaker. She was interesting & fun. Her quilts are BOLD, BRIGHT, HAPPY "art" quilts. Lois & I participated in the BOM project. I wanted to win...they were ALL Hallowe'en blocks - Clay's Choice. Many ladies participated, as they had enough blocks to draw 2 winning names. Alas, neither Lois nor myself were lucky winners. : / Next month's Guild meeting is our Silent Auction. And, on Saturday 11/11 from 0930-1600 is our first Pumpkin Social. I did buy a ticket. They will be christening our new computer learning devices to show/teach machine applique techniques & embellishment. There will be a catered lunch too. I thought $15 bucks wasn't unreasonable & a good way to support our Guild, especially on a non-quilt show year.

Speaking of Quilt Shows. Brandywine Valley is having their Quilt Show this weekend, & next weekend is the Valley Forge Homestead Quilter's Show. Anyone interested in going? I'm going to try & make it to both!

Alright, time is getting away from me & I must go! I hope you find this an interesting venue...
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: