Sunday, September 27, 2009

A dreary but brightening Sunday...

Hello, ladies! How is everyone? And how was the sewing day yesterday? I was dying to call and see what was going on. Anyone take show&tell pix? I can host this Tuesday - Wednesday is Kelly's birthday - hope to see some goodies! Pam - hope the weather didn't put a damper on your weekend plans. Lois - you and George keep dry? Cross country was cancelled today because of the rain - and I'd gotten all my chores done anticipating being gone for a couple of hours - so it's like a little present - some unexpected time. I'm heading up to the sewing room. Yahoo!!! Wishing a nice, unexpected event to each of you. See you Tuesday......piece.

PS - Pam - Kim of Kim's Big Quilting Adventure decorated her house for fall - her pictures remind me of your house! Only 34 days till Halloween!

8 comments:

Consuelo said...

All I can say is OH are the Mamas going to be so proud of me. Even Cath, who was there, has no idea of my greatness.

Matt gets out of ccd at 8:00pm. I'll call and see if anyone is still around. Maybe I'll get to stop by. Until then you'll all have to wait and wonder.

Consuelo said...

Just noticed we're getting together on Tuesday. I'll definately be there!!!

quiltmamajb said...

Nice.....my heart's aflutter!If the suspense doesn't kill me, see you Tuesday! Piece...

Cathy said...

Maureen - can't wait to see it - please take pictures - I have school Tuesday night and wouldn't want to miss the greatness!! Happy Birthday to Erin and Kelly...everyone have a great week.

Consuelo said...

AARRRGGHHH! Tomorrow is back to school night at Stratford. It's at 7 so hopefully I'll still be able to stop by. I'll call before I come. Hope to see everyone there!

sewpam63 said...

Oh my! The suspense...?! I'll try to be-e there. : )

Happy b-day to Kelly! And, belated to Erin, right?

I have done a bit of Hallowe'en decorating...

Leigh Anne said...

Hi everyone...please know that I am thinking of all of you as I sit here and watch Donnie Osmond on DWTS...need I say more! Whew!

Happy Birthday to the Burke Girls! Hope you had a good time on Saturday.

Looking forward to Wednesday! Enjoy the cooler weather! Love, LA

Leigh Anne said...

OK - I just re-read the blog and realized that tonight was Quiltmama's...hope to see everyone NEXT WEEK!!!