Monday, September 21, 2009

Hate to take it back...

Girls.....sorry, I'm going to have to take back my offer to host on Wednesday. Kelly found out tonight that she can test for her next stripe at karate on Wednesday night - so I want to be there. I need to stay on her good side now - she could put a hurtin' on me! Totally kidding!!! It's so neat - she has to kneel down in the front and they all clap for her. They're really very nice. And I get to shed a tear or two. Mare - have a great time in Italy! Looking forward to the stories when you come back. Have you googled quilt shops over there? LA - how's that quilt coming? Have a great visit with your sister. Make sure you let her hold Olivia now and then! Pam - good luck in class. Lois - enjoy the mountains - I can't get over how many leaves are changing around here already. Isn't tomorrow the first day of fall? Have a splendid week, ladies. Be good to yourselves. Piece....

4 comments:

Dolores said...

Jean I found a few shirts on sale at JC Penny and also a few on line. Wish Kelly good luck on Wednesday, she's going to be a killing machine! Mare - have a great trip, I have something for you from Sean McCabe, I'll drop it off tonight, he made me promise I would get it to you before your trip. LA - Have a great time with that baby. Veroncia is getting used to her new name, I'm thinking about changing her birthday next, that will really send her over the edge. Everyone have a great week.

Consuelo said...

Hey Mamas...
Jean tell Kelly I said "Good Luck" but I doubt she'll need it. I don't know everyone's schedule but I'd be happy to host bee this Thursday night if anyone is around. Just let me know. Cath it looks like it may be just you and me this Saturday. I'll definately be sewing if you're still interested. Matt is getting his flu shot at 10:30am but after that I'm free. Mar, Lo and La enjoy your trips! It's definately been a busy month...Hope to see you all soon!

Cathy said...

Good luck to Kelly!! I'm in for Saturday. Maureen - just call me when you get in. Mare - have a great time in Italy. LA and Lo - have fun on your trips. Talk to you soon.

Consuelo said...

Not that anyone was coming or anything but I have to take back my Thursday invite as well. Completely forgot that it's the Prep's back to school night. Sorry Mamas...