Monday, September 14, 2009

A gorgeous Monday!

Hello, ladies......what a lovely day! God or Mother Nature's way of easing us into a new week? Perhaps.....anyhow - Pam - hope you had a lovely birthday. How is Scott feeling? I hope you guys had a chance to do something fun! LA - how is aunthood? I'm sure you've seen pictures....how are the new momma and poppa? When is she going home - or is she there already? What an exciting time! When are you going down to visit? Sadly, I cannot host this week. I have to attend a volleyball parents meeting - and I still haven't gathered all my supplies for class on Thursday - so there might be a trip to Joann's in there somewhere! Hope you guys get a chance to go up and see the quilt show. I'll blog on Thursday night and tell you my impressions. Consuelo had suggested a sewing day on the 26th for those who are interested - please comment or email her and let her know if you're in, ok? Consuelo - sorry I can't come that day - it is Erin's birthday (Kelly is 4 days later) and, miraculously we don't have any sports that day - so we're planning a family outing day - shopping, eating out, etc. Thanks for the invite! Hey -check out this quilt. Size doesn't matter!!! Soak up this Indian summer, girls...it won't last! Piece...

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Pam - hope you had a great weekend and birthday. LA - how is your sister and Olivia? Jean - have fun at your class on Thursday. I am in for the sewing day. Enjoy this beautiful weather.

LA said...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all the well wishes for Rebecca, Brian and baby Olivia! It ended up that I was able to catch a flight to VA Beach on Saturday morning and flew back to Philly today! I am so happy I got to see them! My sister is a great mom and feeling ok. Olivia is perfect! When I think of them I get tears in my eyes (surprise, surprise)...I wish we lived closer together! I think some of her postpardem hormones were somehow transfered to me...haha. Anyway, Doloroes thank you so much for picking up the quilt! I really appreciate it. Pam - hope you had a great birthday! Jean - good luck in your class. Enjoy your trip to Joann's, too! Hope everyone else is doing well! See you soon! Love, LA

sewpam63 said...

I won't be home on the 26th. Sorry!

How's Olivia and her family doing?

How are the college kids faring?

How is the whole "back to school" thing going for everyone?

The "back gremlin" and grizzly bear are still living in our house... ; /

mari1959 said...

My students are doing well. Jimmy is still ajusting and Nicole received her WHITE coat yesterday. It has her name and it and is spelled correctly. I never know De Marco was so hard to spell. Jody graduated on last Friday an his diploma reads deMarco. GU has James T. Demarco. Oh, well.....I won't be home on the 26th either...leave for Italy on the 24th return on the 8th of Oct.