Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Girls,

Wow!!! There is SEW much to recap!!! I am ALWAYS surprised & impressed by you Bee ladies! : )

Jean - thanks for hosting us! We can be quite loud & a handful. Glad you're able to come to Brigantine on Friday following work!!! THANKS Peggy!!! : )

Mare - look @ you!!! Your Vegas shopping seemed like a LOT of FUN! : ) You bought some excellent kits & fabrics!!! I like your wool Christmas project too! Do you have a glue stick & exam table paper to use for the machine applique? What about freezer paper for cutting out your shapes?

Peggy - you score bonus points for helping out Jean, our Queen Bee!!! Thanks again for volunteering to take over the water station, Peggy. Enjoy the Temple vs. Penn State game! When do we get to SEE your class project? It's basted? Has it been quilted yet?!

Lois - the baby pictures are just awesome!!! : ) Congratulations again to you & George. I LOVE the pregnant pumpkin belly!!! ; ) The quilt you're making for Kara & Colin (is the spelling correct?!) is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors!!! Retirement definitely suits YOU!!! Safe travels, have the BEST time & give everyone a BIG Quilt Mama squeeze!!!

Cath - your TATW project ROCKS!!! I am SEW, SEW proud of you!!! : ) Did you get your Kim Churbuck book yet? What about the Kim Diehl book...?! Are you still doing the Little Shop BOM? Haven't seen or heard anything about it recently...

Dolores - we're SEW glad you're going to Brigantine!!! Hooray! Gracie's first trip to the Beach...!!! : ) Scott says I'm NOT permitted to teach this weekend. I told Johanna that others have asked about another TATW class. That may be in the future @ Cloth & Bobbin, who knows...?! I am SURE you have something FLANNEL you can bring down to the Shore to sew...?!?!?! ; )

Lori - are you going to bring your Santa project to the Shore? Do you need exam table paper? What kind of thread will you use to quilt it? Lor, just because I said it's difficult to hand quilt through batik, doesn't mean you can't give it a try. Yours is a wall hanging, mine is a queen sized quilt! Do you have the t-shirt quilt ready to do? What is the status of your Civil War quilt?

LA - I LOVE you!!! You have ALL your projects cut & bagged!!! You ARE ready!!! : ) I think Friday to Sunday will be GOOD for you! Think of what you can get done!!! You'll be SEWING! The husband & kids will be just fine! They sometimes need to spend their own time together. It helps them ALL to appreciate YOU!

Mo - do you know the time for Saturday's soccer game yet? Glad you're going to Brigantine...early even!!! : ) I'm imagining it won't be-e too much longer before you will be bringing a sewing machine too...?! ; ) I LOVE your flannel stash!!!

You girls surprised me with 6 of us now planning for Houston '08! That's just AWESOME!!! I can hardly wait!!! If you use the link from an earlier post to go to this year's Houston Quilt Festival, click on: "On the Show Floor" - two of the photos give a birds eye view of the vendor, & the quilt exhibit areas on the Convention Center floor. This is truly what it will look like...imagine BIG!!! And, then super size it!!! Get READY & start saving your $$$ NOW!!!

Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Dolores said...

Hey Guys, I have very bad news. Joe cannot make the breakfast pizza for the shore. He has a huge order for Friday and he has to prep for it on Thursday night. So Is there anything else I can bring for breakfast on Sunday. Send me any ideas you may have.

Dolores said...

Lori,

Let me know when we're leaving on Friday 610-789-6724. I'm taking the whole day off so I can leave whenever it is best for you, I can drive if you need me to.

See you then.

sewpam63 said...

No breakfast pizza...are you kidding...?! Well, I'm sure we'll make do! How 'bout just bringing some bagels or muffins or something...what do you guys think? Piecefully, Pam

sewpam63 said...

I'll be ready by 9:30 AM! The count down is ON!!! ; ) Pam

quiltmamajb said...

A nice bagel with cream cheese is great! Cleaned and oiled my machine last night...I'm ready!!!!!! Piece...