Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hi There Ladies!

I never thought the Osmond's would generate such buzz HERE...?! ; ) You all never cease to surprise & amaze me. Not only do you have sewing skill, but musical talent as well. Maybe even a little dance expertise...?!

Thanks for hosting Bee last evening, Jean. It was decided we will have the Second Annual QM Christmas Extravaganza on Tuesday Dec 18th @ the McCabe home!!! : ) There will be NO Bee next week, but on Tuesday the 11th we will meet & decide who is to bring what to the Holiday Bee. LA asked if we could "blog" about it here, grinning from ear to ear & practically doing the pee pee dance of joy & anticipation!!!

Jean - your Pinwheel baby quilt is CUTE! I saw your class posted on the Cloth & Bobbin newsletter!!! ; ) Did you see Johanna today? She has upcoming PR with Mainline Life Newspaper & Main Line Times magazine, I believe. How excellent! Was your last Adult Ed class this evening?! How did it go? Are all the projects done...?! Hey, your snowflake table runner is cute too!

Cath - your new TATW project is AWESOME!!! I REALLY like the use of the black fabric - it really POPS it!!!

Lois - thanks for sharing baby pics!!! Cute, CuTe, CUTE!!! How is the quilt coming along for Kara & Colin?!

LA - what are you going to do with that BIG bolt of fabric? How are your Beach projects progressing?! Hurry up! Did I miss the updates 'cause I arrived late?!

Lori - BIG, BIG kudos to YOU!!! Your Santa wall hanging is absolutely gorgeous!!! You should be SEW proud of it!!! : ) Who cares what John says, HANG that Santa wall hanging - NOW!!! It deserves a place of honor. Do you need some 'Mama's to come over with a hammer & nails...?! ; )

Mo, Mare, Peggy & Dolores - you guys were missed last evening! What's going on in your domains? Dolores - I hear smoke is coming off your Gracie machine, & there are some complaints of "quilt lung"...?! ; )

My Mystery quilt is DONE!!! It's residing @ Cloth & Bobbin presently. Anyone who wishes to see it, can go there. ; ) Last evening I was able to locate my stash of fabrics for making the baby Star quilt - hooray!!! I have fabrics sprawled on my sewing table & am auditioning them. I have already weeded out a few. I have a certain amount of relief that I am moving forward with this project. I will be glad when it too is done!

This evening after dog walking, I made a pot of yummy soup!!! I used Thanksgiving turkey stock, & for the first time I used things like whole wheat penne pasta, red lentils & barley grass powder. I know it sounds a little extreme, but it actually turned out to be delicious!!! Good weather for soup!

We are listening to Christmas carols. May your homes be filled with the peace of the Season. And, may you piece when you get the chance. Enjoy your evening & have a FAB tomorrow!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....so looking forward to the second annual Q'mamas Christmas bash! I went over to Johanna's yesterday - Pam - your quilt looks great - hanging just inside the window on the left. I hope you're pleased with it - it really is nice and it's a wonderful outcome to a not-so-wonderful experience. Last class last night - I think folks did pretty well - not too many completions but well on the way to finished. Glad it's done. I'm going to try to do an apron for Cloth & Bobbin's apron challenge due on Tuesday. We'll see how it goes. Dolores brought her 'too colorful' quilt to class last night - it's quilted and looks great!!! Mare - Peggy told me about your sister's husband's brother..he passed away at 30. So sad....how is D? Such a shame....hope you're doing well.....everyone have a nice day. Piece...