Sunday, November 4, 2007

Good Afternoon Girls,

Has everyone turned their clocks back one hour?!?!?! Now it will be dark when I walk Jingle in the evening. I don't like that much. Jingle will get to wear an awesome disco light on his dog collar though. He's special...! ; )

I need Bee on Tuesday, Jean! Thanks for volunteering to host. I don't know what to make, when I'm going, or what I'm taking to Brigantine. Help!

The Jennifer Chiaverini luncheon was nice. Her new book is due out November 13th. It was good to see Boonie Barb!!! : )

Mama Barb & Karen should be home from Houston by now. I talked with Barb on Tuesday & Friday evenings. They were having a GOOD time!!! Karen took a class this year - with Susan Cleveland of "Piping Hot Binding" fame. Barb had taken classes with Sue Nichols, Sally Collins & 2 others. She said this year's classes were some of the best she's ever had! She also said that she thinks this was the fullest & busiest year she's ever seen @ the Houston Show. Wow!!!

Didn't get to sew too much this weekend. Hope to soon though! I did pick up my 440 Gertrude machine. She's all shiny, clean & ready to SEW!

Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

Consuelo said...

Howdy gals...
I'm bringing beef stew for dinner Friday night, my famous nacho/salsa snack, some loaves of pumpkin bread, and some gourmet (that's what it says on the box) hot chocolate. Let me know if I need to bring anything else.

Cathy said...

Girls - I can bring a case of water and whatever else is needed. Let me know - please give me my assignment. Thanks.

quiltmamajb said...

If Peggy's not coming - someone needs to cover toilet paper and paper towels! I could bring some but you may need it before I get there on Saturday afternoon! Piece...

Cathy said...

I have the toilet paper and paper towers.