Monday, November 26, 2007

Good Morning Mama's!

Happy Monday! Has the Holiday season begun...?! Get ready!

Scott put blue lights on the little holly tree out front. We've never done blue lights before. It's different, but nice. : ) I put wreaths on the back yard gates & our front door. We have candles in the front windows.

The weather was mild & nice to be working out of doors on Sunday. Besides doing holiday decorations, I had 2 loads of wash on the line, & Scott was scooping up leaves from the back yard. Jingle was flying all around with us & having a great time!!!

I'm listening to B 101 & their Christmas carols. I know it's a little early, but I figure, "Why not?!" ; ) I am still working on sewing the binding to the back of the Mystery quilt. I have all the tails to tuck in yet too! Uh, a label too. I'll bring it to Bee on Tuesday.

Who else is coming to Bee? Peggy - can you bring your class quilt? Dolores - did you finish the jelly roll quilt you started @ the Beach? Will you bring it? Have you been piecing backs, & cranking out quilts?! Cath - did you start your next TATW quilt? Will you bring it? Lois - I can't open the pictures that were emailed! Do you have any photos to bring? How 'bout the quilt you're doing for Kara & Colin?! LA - do you need help basting Gerry's quilt? What else are you doing? Lori - is the Santa project done?! Will you bring it? Mare - CONGRATS on 25 years!!! We ALL did a good job of not letting the cat out of the bag, huh?! ; ) How are the blocks coming along for your In-Laws quilt? What else are you sewing? Mo - will you give us an update on Matt? You can bring your quilt too...!!! Jean - can we see your class Pinwheel project for Johanna's? What about your current class project? Is it quilted? How are your Irish cottages?!

Enjoy your day! Stitch when you can, or page through a quilting magazine!
Piecefully, Pam

10 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....an important agenda item for bee tomorrow - the date for our Christmas extravaganza!Calendars are starting to fill up quickly...Mare can you give us a recipe/demo for the gnocchi - had some on Saturday and it was awesome! Can I tell you that the ONLY present I have purchased so far is my Quiltmama gift - talk about having your priorities in order! Had a productive sewing weekend - I'll show you the pinwheel quilt and take it to Johanna on Wednesday. Wednesday's class is the last for the semester - boy, that time flew by. Have a nice day.....see y'all tomorrow night. Piece...

LA said...

Hi Everyone,
Are we still meeting tomorrow night for bee? I was watching Dancing With the Stars, and was wondering if you all will be staying home to watch Marie Osmond get defeated or is there still a meeting at Jean's? Just wondering...you know I love you guys!!! See you tomorrow...LA

quiltmamajb said...

LA - good to see you've boarded the Osmond Bandwagon!! I read that they're going to do a big Osmond Family Tour - know you'll be getting tix for that! See you tonight....piece.

Consuelo said...

I say we gag and hogtie the young one and force feed her a constant stream of Donny & Marie Show reruns.....I won't make it tonight gals. Too much going on. Another trial date has been set for next Tuesday. Send some good juju my way. Be well all.

Cathy said...

Consuelo - we will be praying for you for next Tuesday. Hope to see everyone this evening. Take care.

quiltmamajb said...

LA - check this out:
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/quilt.php/quilts_id/1008368

I was howling when I read this and saw the picture. Consuelo - do you need any character witnesses - because I know a group of characters! Piece...

LA said...

The following is for all you Marie Osmond fans out there! She made it so far on DAncing With the Stars...just not far enough :)

From "The Sound of Music"
Words by Oscar Hammerstein 2nd
Music by Richard Rodgers

There's a sad sort of clanging
From the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too,
And up in the nurs'ry an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "coocoo".

Regretfully they tell us,
But firmly they compel us
To say goodby to you.

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night,
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu,
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.

So long, farewell, Au'voir, auf wiedersehen,
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye,
Good bye

I'm glad to go,
I cannot tell a lie.
I flit, I float,
I fleetly flee, I fly.

The sun has gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye!


And as the Donnie and Marie song goes from 1976..."May Tomorrow Be A Perfect Day" for each of you!

LA

Consuelo said...

Well done Annelle, spoken (and sung) like a true smartass....

Cathy said...

LA - you weren't even born when those two songs came out

mari1959 said...

YOU MAKE ME SMILE :) :)