Monday, December 31, 2007

Dear Quilt Mama's,

I LOVE you guys, & want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for your friendship! Reflecting on 2007, I feel pleased & have a sense of satisfaction with the many sewing things I've been able to accomplish this year... I couldn't have done it without you Bee Girls! : ) You provide motivation & inspiration! You encourage, nurture & share. You are tolerant & may give tough advice, with grace, when needed.

Will you share what sewing goals you were able to attain this year? If you don't wish to blog about them, maybe introspection can provide a "sense" & piece/peace that will help to guide & motivate you in 2008...

I am looking forward to 2008...the Lancaster Quilt Show is ALWAYS FUN!!! : ) AND, I can hardly believe, let alone even really THINK about, the upcoming Houston Quilt Festival - Bee Girls & Karen's NEW quilt, Mama Barb!?!?!? It's practically impossible to SLEEP!!! ; )

Be safe tonight, girls! Have a Happy New Year! Love to EACH of you!
Piecefully, Pam

6 comments:

mari1959 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! MAY 2008 be healthy and happy !!!

Cathy said...

Happy New Year. Thank you all for your friendship, encouragement and kindness. I hope 2008 brings you peace, happiness and health.

quiltmamajb said...

Much love, luck, health and happiness to the Quiltmamas in 2008. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of gals! Piece and love...

Dolores said...

Happy New Year! May everyone be happy and healthy, including friends and family. Thank you all for including me in your group. I am so lucky to have a group of friends like you all, even when I don't deserve it by not keeping up with emails and blogs, you guys always forgive me. I love you guys.

LA said...

Happy New Year everyone! I think this year will be great! Thanks for your friendship and guidance! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon...Love, LA

Consuelo said...

Ditto...