Friday, December 14, 2007

Good Morning Quilt Mama's!!! : )

TGIF!!! How has everyone been doing?! Sorry I've been so...sew quiet lately. Not unlike everyone else, I'm sure, our home is humming with holiday activity!!! Even if I missed Bee, & although I haven't been blogging regularly, I HAVE been thinking of each of you, sending + juju, & warm Holiday cheer! : )

Jean - thanks for blogging & picking up the slack! How was the Apron Contest @ Cloth & Bobbin?! Did you do First Friday & Loni Rossi's shop?! What's going on @ the Undercover Guild? And, How is your Holiday Home - clean & decorated?! ; )

Mare - how is your Holiday? Is Nicole home? Did you get your B-I-G Christmas tree yet?!

Lori - PLEASE tell me your Santa wall hanging is UP?!?!?!

Mo - I have SO been thinking of YOU most of all!!! How are things going...Matt, school, hearings, etc...?! Have you fondled your flannel lately...?! ; )

Cath - how is your Dad doing? I've been so thinkging of you TOO! What things have you been stitching?! Ready for Santa...did your books arrive...?! ; )

Peggy - are you OUT of your slump?! Will someone PLEASE give that woman a Wawa coffee...?! ; ) Are your kids home for the Holiday?! Do you put up a tree? Are you sewing up any amazing Christmas gifts?!

Dolores - you're giving away the Too Colorful quilt?! Wow, you are SEW generous!!! How is that Gracie machine doing? How's Rocky? Do you have a Christmas tree? Does he perch in it...?!

Lois - how are you doing? What are your Holiday plans? Did you finish the quilt for Kara & Colin? Is it for Christmas? How are they doing with the bad West Coast weather they've been hit with? I've been thinking of them! How's that new baby!?!

Leigh Anne - I'm sorry I didn't help you baste on Tuesday! Did you get everything pinned? How is your project list coming along?! Take pictures & make labels, if you can!!!

Me - well, let's see...I JUST finished a labor of love I've been working on this week! Whew! My fabric did arrive from Hancock's, but it has been on hold. I will get back to it just as soon as I can. Meanwhile, this weekend is the Christmas Extravaganza @ Mama Barb's!!! Hope for decent weather for our return trip on Sunday, as I MUST work!

Looking forward to seeing everyone @ Leigh Anne's on Tuesday! What time? Thanks for the food assignments! See you guys soon! : )
Piece (and jingle bells too!!!), Pam

3 comments:

Consuelo said...

Hello gals...
Well, Law & Order HSD episode 3 is over and the next episode doesn't air until January 29th. Sew, I've decided to set it aside and not think about it. Thanks for all of the well wishes. I can't wait to see everyone next Tuesday. And you know what, I think I am going to fondle that flannel today and try to get some holiday spirit. Most excellent suggestion Pam! Have a good day everyone....

Cathy said...

Pam - have a wonderful weekend at Mama Barb's. Just be careful coming home. Maureen - we're sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way. Jean - your apron is adorable. I love it. My books did arrive - they are up in the closet for under the Christmas tree. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Consuelo said...

Ok. I admit it. I am no longer master of my domain. Yes, I have fondled the flannel...and it was FABULOUS!!!!