Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Morning Ladies!!! : )

How is everyone doing?! Are you surviving the Holi-daze?! ; ) It's been quite a whirlwind, no?

The Holidays are continuing here @ Mt. Pleasant. : ) Scott & I are having "our" Christmas tomorrow morning!!! For dinner there will be seafood instead of turkey. Could we be less traditional?! Don't answer that! I'm anxious!!!

Scott & I went to Mama Barb's 2 weeks ago for our Christmas weekend celebration!!! Jingle had to go to the kennel because Cosmo was the guest dog @ Grandma's house this year. We ate TOO much DELICIOUS food, & opened way TOO many presents, but we had such a BLAST!!! Mama Barb got an iPOD from Santa!!! I just LOVE her!!! : )

Last weekend we went to York for Christmas with my Mom & Ken. This time Jingle went along!!! He was well behaved, & got a BIG 'atta Boy!!! : ) We had the traditional turkey & stuffing - yum! We opened gifts & had a pleasant time visiting & sharing with family. This is what the Holidays are all about! : )

So far, "special" sewing things I got from Santa are - the Amy Butler journal!!!, my Quilt Box from Barb, a Gee's Bend book I've been longing for, some nice Moda fabric, a circle cutting ruler thingy, & thread!!! Tell me what sewing stuff Santa brought you?!?!?!

I hope each you had your own share of family fun this Holiday Season! Dolores - I hope your household is back to good health - viruses be GONE!!! Lori - I hope your Dad is doing better. And, everyone - have a safe, a healthy & Happy New Year!!! Here's looking forward to 2008 & what goodness the coming year will bring! ; )

Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, everyone. I'm already using my new cutting mat - making those kitchen curtains. Got a few quilting books too. Pam - Merry Christmas to you and Scott tomorrow morning! Can't wait to see your quilt box from Barb - please bring it to the next bee. Dolores - who was sick in your house - hope you're all on the mend. Lori - how is your Dad? LA - is Gerry using his quilt? A Happy New Year to all the 'mamas....Piece

Lori said...

Hi everyone!
How is everyone doing???Pam-enjoy your Christmas with Scott! I'm anxious to see your new quilt gifts!! LA-was Gerry surprised with his quilt??? Maureen, how was the wedding?? Jean, what fabric are you using for your curtains??Maybe you'll have them hanging for the next bee! Peggy, we MISSED you at our holiday get together!!How are you?????Mare, what EXCITING gifts were under your tree?? Dolores--what bug was flying around your house this holiday season? Lois,how's the baby? Cath, what are you sewing??I'm jealous, I haven't sewed a thing unless you count the fact that I was using a seam ripper to rip out something that Lindsay sewed in a 2 day class up at Steve's sewing with my girlfriends daughter.
My Dad is STILL in the hospital, doing a little better. I'm going up today when John gets home from mass. We alternated today BECAUSE Johnny is up in bed. He's been complaining of a sore throat-it's sounds very thick and he was up at 5am today with a temp of 101.Maybe strep-see how he does today--
Anyway everyone have a safe and healthy new year!!!