Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hello girls! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. We cleaned (well, I cleaned) and then we decorated. Good to have that done. Now if only all the other things could get done! Where's Dobby when I need him? Anyhow....looking forward to Tuesday night. Hope you all can make it....I'll have the basting tables set up. Pam - I'm thinking of going to guild tomorrow - they're announcing the upcoming challenge so it shouldn't be a long meeting (sneaking out the back is also an option!). I'd like to get my membership card and directory. I'll be leaving around 6:15 or 6:20 if you'd like to come along. Heading up now to work on some presents.....piece.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi girls,
I will try to make be tomorrow night. Johnny has a bball game, but it's at SHS at 6:30 so I should be able to make it. I may be just a little late.
Jean--if you know where your directions are for the sewing table, could you locate them for me?? I'm hoping sometime soon to get a table top. Thanks!!!