Saturday, December 1, 2007

Good Evening Ladies,

Have we started into Holiday mode? It's been pretty quiet here. How is your weekend going?

I have my nails painted for Christmas...'cause it's FUN!!! ; ) Scott & I went for a Christmas tree today. And, it is time to get out my pins & Christmas clothing! Uh, we've been listening to Christmas carols too! Yeh, I'd have to say it's pretty festive around here. : )

I was up @ 0530 this morning. I couldn't sleep for thinking about the machine applique class I'll be teaching in January! I needed to give Johanna an idea of size, colors, etc. Sew, in the wee hours, me & Shelby went into the studio & sewed. It was quiet, productive & soothing. I'm glad for the sanctuary & peace sewing brings to my world, regardless of time. I finished the sample, & Scott & I took it over to Cloth & Bobbin today! Jean - I saw your Pinwheel quilt - NICE!!! Cathy dropped off her TATW quilt too - EXCELLENT. THANKS Quiltmama's for supporting our new, little, local shop!!! I LOVE you guys!!! : )

I hope you're having a productive weekend. Put in a few stitches when you get a chance! And, JINGLE BELLS!!!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls....everyone have a nice weekend? I finished my apron for Cloth & Bobbin's apron contest. I'll drop it off tomorrow....hmmmm...might make a good quiltmama Christmas gift! Kidding....but possibly Consuelo could use it around the holidays. I finished the baby quilt and started quilting the Irish blocks quilt. A couple of other small gifts to make - and the in-laws are coming for Christmas - so those kitchen curtains might finally get made!! What are the chances? Lori - is that Santa hung up? LA - how are all the projects coming along? Dolores - did you bind the 'too colorful' quilt? It's so pretty - are you keeping it for yourself? Pam - when are you headed to Mama Barb's for the Christmas extravaganza? Cath - what's new with you? How's your Dad? Mare - how is your Mom feeling? She looked good the night of your party. Peggy...what's new? Do you need help with those schlep bags? If you want to come over some night I can give you hand cutting and piecing. Consuelo - have you pieced any more rows? How was the weekend? Lois...what are you working on? As Pooh would say, 'It is a blustery day out there'. Don't blow away! Piece...