Thursday, December 6, 2007

Good Morning Girls,

How is everyone this morning? Any snow delays for the kiddies?! ; ) Jingle LOVED being out in the snow last evening, and he was EASY to see!!! BIG, raked piles of leaves, covered in snow provided him with a leaping, bounding good time!!! Too funny!!! Another antic...he would walk along dragging his tongue over the sidewalk or grass..."drinking" in the snow. Better than catching snowflakes on your tongue...?! He made us smile & feel joyful!

Jean - thanks for posting comments!!! You are SEW dependable! I LOVE you!!! : ) I am thrilled to hear you are SEW far along with your Irish Cottages quilt!!! HiP, HIP, hOoRaY!!! First Friday sounds neat! I am interested, but we have a Holiday party to attend. : / If you go, will you tell me how it was, please?

Sorry to hear that Mike has a cold. Scott & I have been a bit under the weather too. We're hoping to be in better shape for next weekend's Christmas Extravaganza @ Mama Barb's!!!

My fabric has been shipped from Hancock's. I'm waiting for it to arrive. Yesterday the door bell rang...nope, not fabric.

I am looking forward to Bee next week, Jean. : ) Thanks for hosting. If Peggy's in a slump, does someone need to stop @ the Wawa on the way to your place...? I'll happily help LA baste! Do you need anyone to bring basting pins?!

Girls, I know how busy & hectic this Season is. Please, try to take a little time each day for some sewing sanity!!! Make a cup of tea & whip stitch a binding, browse through a magazine, pull fabrics for an upcoming project or curl up with an Elmcreek Quilt book!

Enjoy your day, count your blessings & slow down just a little bit. Suck on a candy cane or use it to stir a mug of hot chocolate! : )

Piecefully, Pam

6 comments:

Consuelo said...

Survived another episode of 'Law and Order HSD'. Probably won't be at bee next week because Episode 3 is scheduled. Sign me up for whatever food or drink you need. Thanks for all of the good mojo you're sending my way. I'll see ya at the party.

Cathy said...

Sending tons and tons of great mojo your way. See you soon. Is everyone enjoying the cold weather.
Hope all is well. Talk soon.

Lori said...

Hi girls--
I am officially going through Quiltmama withdrawal!! I have seen some of you here and there(Secret Santa Shop) but somehow it's not the same. Glad the Santa Shop is over! Now I can concentrate on the holidays!!
Mo---Thinking of you lots and hoping you are surviving!!Do you want me to do lunch duty next week?? Let me know.
I haven't sewed ANYTHING lately. Hopefully some this weekend.
Have a great weekend and stay WARM.

Consuelo said...

Lori, I totally forgot about lunch duty. If you could cover for me I'd be most appreciative. I can take the following week. Thanks!

Dolores said...

Hey everyone, sorry I havn't kept in touch, I'm training a new person at work and it's very aggravating. I'm sewing alot I have about six orders for fill for Christmas and starting to panic that I won't get them done. The colorful quilt is almost done I'm sewing the binding on now and hopefully I can bring it to Bee on Tuesday, I really miss everyone.
Consuelo, your in my prayers, I hope all is well. Peggy start sewing or I'm going to have to come to your house and force you.
Everyone else see you at Bee. Keep warm.

Lori said...

Maureen,
That's not a problem, I'll plan on doing lunch duty this week and you can do it next week. Good luck on Tuesday, I'll be thinking oabout you.
Have a good week girls. Hipe to see most of you on Tuesday.