Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Afternoon Girls,

How 'bout this weather...?! I kind of liked the snow - 'cause it occurred while we could be HOME! It covered lawns, shrubs & trees to make everything look Wintry & magical without having to be shoveled. : ) That's pretty much just PERFECT!

Lori - thanks for your blog comment. We are continuing to think of you & yours. Holidays are especially hard. If there is anything you need, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Cath - I think of you & your Mom often.

Mo - how are you doing...?

Peggy - you as well...it's a tough row to hoe, regardless of how you look @ it.

My Mom is having trouble. It's a difficult time of year for her. Which, of course, makes my heart break & my soul hurt. Thursday will be two years that Scott's Dad, "Duke," passed away. There seems to be little ease in aging. I don't think I really like that, nor did I expect it.

All of that said, I am especially grateful for a warm & loving HOME. Friends!!! Pets that bring a special something to your day, your heart & your home, especially where there are no children. It's important to count blessings & celebrate the season!

No one has said anything about Bee this week...? I know how hectic & chaotic schedules & your homes can be during this time of year! I/we will be home, & willing to host! I am working on a new, fast & hopefully "easy" project!, + my Amaretto Rose block is really coming along! You are welcome to come here! Bring something to stitch if you'd like. There is a sewing machine, irons & an assortment of books @ the ready, etc!!! I can also offer a "wrapping station" if you want to wrap Christmas gifts here. We have a table & space in the Game Room side of the basement available for use! I'll have hot water & Holiday mugs, Christmas carols, & candles glowing, + plenty of cheer to share! ; )

Piecefully, Pam
P.S. I didn't forget about our Saturday Sewing date @ Maureen's! ; ) This is in addition to...

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hello, 'mamas! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Pam, you are right about the snow - that is my favorite kind - looks nice but no shoveling! We put up our tree yesterday and decorated the house - listening to hours of Christmas music - the ipod is a wonderful thing. The kids are really getting excited. Managed to get some sewing done last night as well. Thanks for your kind offer, Pam....I will be over tomorrow evening. Have two purses to make and a bunch of snaps to sew on. Hope to see everyone there.....enjoy the day. Piece...

Cathy said...

Good morning! I've been busy decorating yesterday. I still have alot to finish and have to get busy shopping. THanks for hosting tomorrow night Pam. Hope to see everyone. Have a good day.

sewpam63 said...

Girls, For anyone coming over for Bee this evening...look for our little holly tree out front with "white" LED lights & candles in the windows. You may park in the driveway if you wish, & please B.Y.O T. & S. - that's tea & sweetener. I do not have decaf or Splenda. Time for a snooze...see you later! : ) Piecefully, Pam