Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been a good day in Quilt Mama land

Good Evening All,

What a nice way to spend a day - with Quilt Mama's!!!  : )  Thanks girls, & one little boy!!!  Uh, that includes Kevin too!!!  : )  He is SWEET!!!  I am SO/SEW remedial @ the Mom thing, but I am maybe working towards my Quilt "Mama" badge...?!  Milk?  Huh?  If it entails breasts or cows I can't do it!  ; )

There was shopping.  Then later this evening there was sharing, show 'n tell & simply visiting with one another.  Nice!

I was glad to spend time with those Quilt Mama's that were available.  And, those who weren't were missed. It's funny how we've all begun to associate different fabrics with different Quilt Mama's.

LA - the sewing machine trolley & window treatment book will be delivered by Jean.  Thanks Jean!

Dolores - I have the light in the garage.  I'll give it to you the next time I see you, or if you'd like to pick it up before then you're more than welcome to stop by Mt. Pleasant.

Cathy - thanks for the thread!  Awesome!!!

Mare - thanks for sharing your recipes!  And, Mo - Marianne has some food magazines/books for you!

Alright girls, take care & have a safe & Happy New Year!!!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Consuelo said...

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve Mamas....

Cathy said...

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and peaceful 2009!!