Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year, 'Mamas! Hope you all enjoyed ushering in 2009. Can you believe the Christmas holidays have come and gone?! The decorations are all safely back in the attic - the house is looking back to normal. I made a Valentine's table runner from fabric I bought on Tuesday - well, the top at least. And I machine quilted another top and even got the binding on - wanted to do that before my machine went in for service. Made the trek down to Hayes' this afternoon. Have to break out the old reliable Elna for the week. Enjoy the rest of the weekend - it's going to be tough to get back to the old routine - I was getting used to sleeping late! Take care......piece.

1 comment:

sewpam63 said...

Happy 2009 Quilt Mama's!!! I hope each of you had a fun, but safe New Year's celebration. : ) May this new year be filled with wonder, magic, happiness, health & growth. Our 2009 has, to use a phrase from Megan's Will Work For Fabric blog, gotten off to a bumpy start. However, I am (@ this minute) determined & hopeful that I can get some of the lumps & bumps out during the course of this year. Wish me luck! ; ) Piecefully, Pam